Daria, Other/Just Looking in Ft. Walton Bleach

lookinf or rental apt. in ft. walton beach

Asked by Daria, Ft. Walton Bleach Mon Mar 17, 2008

Answers

4
Daria,
Have you considered Finisterra Condo in Shalimar? I offers pool, tennis, handball and waterfront on Choctawhatchie Bay.
Success to you, Betty Cope
Hi There,
Look up my profile on Trulia to see I am a professsional at this and I happen to invest in my own business...which is real estate. I own a rental located across the street from the city golf course/club on Parkview Road. It is a large 2/2 with a fireplace and all tile flooring. No smoking permitted. It is 1250 sq. ft. and a duplex which is all one floor on the ground level. If interested give me a call at (941) 234-3313
Sharon
Daria,

Renting "may" be the right way to go but unfortunately that can't be determined until you discuss your long and short-term objectives. You see, if you are going to only be in the area for 2-3 years renting would most likely be your best decision. If you are going to be in place for 5+ years buying may be the best alternative. I'd say 30%-40% of buyers I consult with should rent based on their financial goals and objectives. My objective is to help buyers determine which is best, for them, not to sell them a house. I know if I help someone today and through the years they are likely to appreciate my professional help and come to me when the time is right to buy a home.

Today's market offers many unique opportunities whether that is a great interest rates or an overall "buyer's market". Some sellers are more negotiable than ever and that can be of great benefit to buyers. If you would like to discuss your options further please let me know. You can also visit my blog for more about me and my services.
yes, rent is the way to go right now. do not buy