Roxanne Simo…, Home Buyer in Homestead, FL

location is important to me, i'm looking for a quiet safe and uncongested area of homestead, where would you

Asked by Roxanne Simons-Johnson, Homestead, FL Sun Aug 2, 2009

lead me to? I do not have much funds but midrange would be good. What zipcode can you reccomend in the 150,000 -200,000 price range.

Answers

3
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! I know what you're looking for.. Call me 305.316.6647 I can help you. Don't worry about the price I can show you what's available right now!!! 305.316.6647 Juana Morales.
Hi Roxy, We live in the area you are asking about. The previous answer is only partly correct. The neighborhoods off Cambell Dr. are the newer ones, and most are gated. This area is less congested than most, are in a safe "neck of the woods" and are well kept. The turnpike entrance is less than a mile away - easy on and off, and close to the newest shopping and restaurants in Homestead. In spite of that, the traffic is more manageable than most parts of our growing city. In our neighborhood, there are a number of homes for sale, 3-4 bedrooms, all with 2 & 3 car garages in your price range. These are not new homes, but are in the 4-5 year old range. Don't think you have to settle for less than you want. I'm not a realtor, just a homeowner who watches the market in this area closely. It's a good time to get into a home here as the market seems to be starting to turn. Hope this helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 10, 2009
Hi Roxy,
Homestead is a growing city and have lots of fairly new developments that are located right off Campbell Dr which is exit 2 off the Turnpike, close to the recently built Baptist hospital. Homestead is not as heavily congested as other areas of Miami-Dade County, and most neighborhoods are scattered around within a reasonably short distance to the Turnpike and US-1. I'm there quite frequently showing properties and have found traffic to be manageable even in rush hours in comparison to other areas. Within your price range you have plenty of options with a minimum of 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms/ 1 car garage. Fell free to contact me at your convenience, so we can discuss about your ownership goals in Homestead.
realejoubert@aol.com
786.285.4962