Skygirlusair, Home Buyer in Ypsilanti, MI

is this stilll for sale?

Asked by Skygirlusair, Ypsilanti, MI Sun Jul 8, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1043645576

Answers

2
Yes, It is still available. If you are not already working with a Realtor, I would be happy to discuss this property, or any others in your price range that might suit your needs. I just listed one not too far from there that had an accepted offer in 6 days, so some properties are moving quickly.

If you would like more details on this property, feel free to contact me.

Ginny Miller
Edward Surovell Realtors
734-330-1879
GinnyMiller.Homes@gmail.com
Web Reference: Http://GinnyMillerHomes.com
Yes, BUT did you view the property location on a map? Not very residential.

David Wallner
Prudential Snyder & Company
734 649-2710
Hello David,
after reading your comment, I wasn't surprised to see that you're an agent in Ann Arbor. You sound as if this person should steer clear of any houses in this area. I'm guessing you have no idea what our neighborhood is like. I live 3 houses down from 956 Centennial, on Centennial, so I believe I probably know a LOT more than you about his area, BUT, does anyone in Ann Arbor really care to find out what our neighborhood is like....doesn't look like you did. Not only are we in a residential area, but you can get to the neighborhood park in about a minute (on foot) and there's at least 40 acres of township owned land on our street. My newest neighbor was just commenting on how quiet it is, and I know everyone (and their pets) in the area.
Perhaps you should find out a little more about an area, other than just looking on a map, before you steer potential buyers away.
Someone that REALLY knows Ypsi
Flag Tue Nov 13, 2012