Melissar1367, Home Buyer in Tiverton, RI

is this reachable for first time house owners?

Asked by Melissar1367, Tiverton, RI Sun Jun 24, 2012

price wise

Answers

3
Michael O'brien’s answer
Melissa-

Unfortunately not enough information came through in your posting to provide an answer to your question. If you're looking as a first time homebuyer, feel free to e-mail me, or call me, I would be more than happy to assist you.

Michael O'Brien
Realtor, Peluso Properties
401-340-5350
michaelfobrien@gmail.com
Go for it! Good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Not enough information to answer your questions or pass on some thoughts and suggestions.
Get back to us with more details, I am assuming that you are first time home buyer and looking
in the Tiverton RI area in a certain price range to buy your first home.

May be in that case your first two steps should be to connect with a good area loan office, do not go
over the internet, sit down with a person near you and discuss your financials and you will find out
what your options are, i.e. how much of a loan the bank will grant you, how much down payment you should have available....

then you also need to connect with a trusted Realtor, who then knowing how much money you
have available for the home purchase, and including the closing costs that you will occur, will then
be able to look for properties that fit your needs and that you can afford..... First time home buyers
never over extend...... Buy a little smaller, lower priced then the bank would let you..... you will be
happy down the road, but your Realtor will help you see the monthly expenses.

In today's market to make the decision to buy, interest rates are low, and home prices as well in
most areas, so in general a great time to buy...... make sure your employment is secure :)

Get the right professionals to be on your side, do not do this alone!!!!!
If you need recommendations get back to us here and we gladly forward some good ones.

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties.
Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....

@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere and get to know me better and
learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)