Chenyan642002, Home Buyer in Blue Bell, PA

is this property in gated community? thx

Asked by Chenyan642002, Blue Bell, PA Tue Jul 17, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3084757370-1-Windermere-Dr-Bl…

Answers

10
Depending on your specific wants and needs, BBCC is a larger community with various types of homes and amenities also a golf course and club. Both are exceptionally well located to shopping, schools and a considerably fine living and working area. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to know more or view any of the lovely homes featured in this area as I have knowledge and experience with all the BB areas. Thank yo and . I am cordially
CYNTHIA ESTELLE ABR ASP SFR ePRO
Keller Williams Real Estate Blue Bell
215 680 2295
Hello Chenyan. Windermere is a gated community with lovely large single homes. BBCC is a larger community featuring various types of homes
- singles, carriage homes etc. I would be pleased to
provide you with a detailed comparison and help
answer any questions. Please call me at Prudential Fox & Roach-Blue Bell:215 619-2349.
Ellen Bloomgarden
Compare this community to BBCC, which one is better? Thx
Depends on what your NEEDs//WANTs are, both have many great aspects,,,BBCC , also gaitedis larger, w/more varied housing options available and right across the street so to speak frm Windmmere w/ access to everything ,excellent schools and amenities.....How can I help you?
Cynthia Estelle ABR ASP SFR ePRO
Keller Williams Blue Bell
215 680 2295 cell
215 646 2900 office
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012
Yes its in a gated upscale well located community. Call to schedule an appointment or for any other information you may require as I am cordially, Cynthia Estelle ABR ASP SFR ePRO Keller Williams is the number one office in the area in listing and sales volume. so give me a call!
Hi Chenyan,

Yes, Windermere Estates is gated. I am very familiar with this community and actually this particular home. The owners have put approximately $100,000 in upgrades into the home.

As my firm specializes in luxury homes, would you like to schedule a time to meet for a consult and tour this home?

Eric Axelson, Associate Broket
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287 d
856.617.1212 m
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
Yes it is a gated community. If you would like to schedule an appointment please let me know and I will set it up.

Best Redards,
Diane
Windermere is a gated community.
Yes, this is a gated community and this home has had stucco repairs completed.
Yes it is! If you'd like to see it sometime shoot me an email or give me a call!

Rebecca Utermohlen
REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Realty Corp.
Office: 215-855-5600 ext. 138
rutermohlen@cbrealtycorp.com
I do believe it is. I would have to do a little more digging to be 100% positive, but I have shown a home in there before and think I remember it being gated. Let me know if you want to take a look at any homes in the area and Ill be glad to help mikepugliese81@yahoo.com