Bob Pio Jr, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

is this in an all age park that is what i am looking for?

Asked by Bob Pio Jr, Clearwater, FL Sat Nov 17, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3089478689-795-County-Road-1-…

Answers

1
Bob,

You will need to call the Mobile Park representative for information. When you are buying a mobile home if it comes with land/lot ownership it is considered "real property" and you can mortgage it if you so choose and you will get a deed. If it does not and it comes with lot rental, then it is considered personal property, much like a car and the title is like a car through the motor vehicle department, no deed.

Real Estate agents are licensed to sell "real" property where land is included. When there is no MLS number, it is is a clue that it is probably a mobile in a park where you pay monthly rental for the space and its amenities. This may work fine for your needs.

Things to consider in this situation:
1. You cannot get a mortgage
2. Mobile value will not go up, like a car they keep depreciating, though rental rates do increase.
3. If the mobile is 25 years or older insurance becomes difficult if not impossible.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012