dawnz89, Home Buyer in Bellevue, WA

is this house still available?

Asked by dawnz89, Bellevue, WA Fri Mar 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3063060927-11210-Slater-Ave-N…

Dan & Lynn are right about homes selling quickly & you needing your own buyer's agent in order to really be able to buy a property in what we now have as a seller's market.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 2, 2013
This was a short sale, but the listing was canceled in December. Since then the house was foreclosed. At some point in the future it will be back on the market. If you have an agent working for you they can keep you up to date with this and the latest similar inventory.
Things in Kirkland are moving very fast right now. Having a search in place to keep you current is vital if you are looking for a home. Let me know if I can help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 1, 2013
No, it is not. Please keep in mind listings on free sites like Trulia or Zillow are not up to date, or accurate. They get added daily from an automatic feed from the local MLS. Problem is, as is the case wtih this one listing, they do not get updated. I get contacted all the time from potential buyers interested in a property they see on here or Zillow, and they are let down when they find out it is already under contract or in some cases, already sold!

I agree with the other agent, I strongly recommend you contact a local agent (maybe one who took the time to answer your question on here) and start a relationship today. They can walk you thru, prepare for the entire transaction, and review your search criteria. That way they can send you a list of properties that are actually for sale and avaialble for you to potentially go view.

Wish you the best of luck, buying a home should be an educational and exciting experience.

Hi Dawn:

The listing was cancelled but the good news is, that I know of another town home in the same complex that just came on the market. Please let me know if you would like to set up an appointment with me to see it. Not much under $300,000 lasts long in Kirkland in the current environment. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lynn Newcomb, Broker
Skyline Properties