Market Conditions in Cheney>Question Details

Alison Dowell, Home Buyer in Cheney, WA

is this home on a golf course?

Asked by Alison Dowell, Cheney, WA Thu Jun 28, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/28549613-9615-W-Claire-Ave-Ch…

Answers

2
Allison, why not work with an area experienced Realtor in your area of interest. That Realtor will then
always be ready to answer all your questions, get you the info you are interested in, find you the right properties for YOU in your size and price range, why do this on your own/

The buyers agent requires from you YOUR LOYALTY YOU JUST WORK WITH ONE REALTOR, so that
that Realtor is fully committed to YOU and work hard on your behalf and in your interest.....

The services of a Buyers Agent are free to you as they usually get paid by the Sellers side out of the
seller's proceeds. And the Buyers Agent will do so much more for you besides making the search so much easier for you, and the entire process pleasant leading to a successful closing.

consider, and if you need the recommendation of a good Realtor in your area feel free to get back to
me for recommendations.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hello Alison
The property is a couple blocks from the golf course would you like to see it?

Jeannette Karis
RE/MAX of Spokane
This home is not a couple of blocks from any golf course in the area. Please make sure that your information you are providing to prospective clients is accurate.
Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012
I am the owner of the property at 7818 s. strawberry st. We are taking it off the market for now and renting it for 900 a mo. do you know any one reliable that would like to rent? my email is dmherrick1@yahoo.com
Flag Mon Jul 2, 2012