Market Conditions in Herlong>Question Details

Ewilliams, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

is this a sane neiborhood?

Asked by Ewilliams, Jacksonville, FL Tue Feb 12, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3103482928-3978-Bent-Grass-Rd…

Answers

5
Hickory & Donna Delegal’s answer
Is this a "trick" question? Sounds like you are MY kind of buyer.....you have a personality....and you sound like you are approaching home buying with a "great attitude".....OR....well, let us not think about "OR"! This large 4 bedroom home is in an established area......I do not know the mental history of the other members of this community....but....I think they were sane enough to purchase in a convenient, well thought of area.....pretty good schools too! Let Hickory or me show you this property, the general area, and explore the needs AND advantages.....the previous homeowner paid $200,000 for this property....it does need some work...BUT....they are asking under $100,000 for this home. WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU!

hICKORY AND DONNA DELEGAL
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-7225 Hickory (904) 463-5664
h.delegal@comcast.net

According to the MLS this home is ready to be "renovated". Some of the rooms in the pictures look rough, one has grafitti on the walls and ceiling, and the roof looks old. I'm not an inspector and it is recommended that you get a home inspection.

Let me know and I'll make an appointment for you to view the property.

All the best
Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
904-571-1358
The property could be lived in with a minimal amount of work. This is a Fannie Mae foreclosed property and qualifys for special Homepath Renovation financing if that is something you wanted to do. The home is located in the Springtree Village subdivision that has been built if several phases. This home was among the first phase.
would this home need work done to it or is it ready to move in
Good Morning! The neighborhood that this property is located in is an older well established West Side neighborhood. I would say it is a nice neighborhood for this type of home. There is a private air strip just a few minutes away and several miles down the road is the new Jacksonville Acquatics Center and Equestrian Arena. If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me at (904) 234-4755.