Market Conditions in Paris>Question Details

Oregon Boy, Home Buyer in Paris, AR

is this a good time to buy a home inArkansas?

Asked by Oregon Boy, Paris, AR Tue Nov 27, 2007

Agood time to buy in Paris ,AR area?

if you are planning on selling soon w/o doing anything to physically improve the condition/value of the property, then no. you're better off renting to see what happens. a personal home is not an investment. that's a common misconception. if it does not put money into your pocket every month, then it is not a reasonable investment. homeownership is not always the best course of action. a lot depends on your age, your ability to deal with maintenance issues, and your stability. if you are young, you're not going to move for a very long time, and you have cash reserves, then go for it. if not, rent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 26, 2007
I have to agree with the Real Estate agent. It is a buyer's market which means you'll get more home for your money.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 27, 2007
Hello there. My name is Julie Phelan and I am with Rector Phillips Morse. This is really a great time to buy a home. The interest rates are low, and there are so many choices available right now. Check out the web reference below to see some stats on the market right now. Also, if you are looking in the central Arkansas area I would be happy to help you. If you have any questions at all about the market feel free to contact me anytime. My number is (501) 269-9081. You can also check out my website at
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 27, 2007
Aw gee whodathunk it, an agent telling you its a graet time to buy