Market Conditions in Venice>Question Details

babs311, Home Buyer in Englewood, FL

is this a flood zone?

Asked by babs311, Englewood, FL Wed Aug 7, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


This home is in the AE Flood zone which does require flood insurance if you are obtaining a mortgage. You can check the flood zone of any property by going to Just type in the address of the property and it will give you the flood zone and insurance companies to contact for rates.

If I can help or answer any other questions, please contact me. You can search for properties on my web site at

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 7, 2013
Flood protection is not the most costly component of homeowner's insurance. It is wind insurance.

Read more about it on my website:

David Barr, Broker Associate
Allison James Estates & Homes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 7, 2013
omg.....had know idea..........thank you
Flag Wed Aug 7, 2013
It is in an AE flood zone which means it could flood once in 100 years. Depending on the elevation of the property, flood insurance may not be required by a lender. No flood insurance requirement.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 7, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer