Market Conditions in Fishers>Question Details

Fayth, Other/Just Looking in Fishers, IN

is there any section 8 housing available in Fishers, or extremely nearby?

Asked by Fayth, Fishers, IN Thu Jun 26, 2008

i've checked many of the sites that list housing, and the closest i've found is noblesville. however, i was wondering if anyone knows of some in fishers, or extremely closeby. Thanks!!

Answers

2
There is some Section 8 housing in Fall Creek Township in Fishers. You may want to contact the Township office at 585-9600. I believe there's an apartment complex at 121st and Cumberland Road - Cumberland Crossing, I think. Good luck,

Laura
I am not aware of any appartments around here, except Noble Manor, that are section 8. I have a section 8 home I rent. You might consider checking out homes for rent and asking the landlord if they will accept section 8 tennants. There won't be any special "list" with section 8 landlords. You will need to search them out and ask them on your own. As a landlord, there are habitability requirements that I must meet during my annual review of the property. They are really not that big a deal. Most landlords are not aware of how easy it is to prep your home to meet section 8 requirements and think it might be a big hassel. Have them contact the Housing authority if they have questions. I have had nothing but success with my section 8 tennant and have had excellent relations with Troy and Chrissy at the Noblesville Housing authority. If you are unsure of how to approach landlords, I'm sure they can help.
Hello eric i am looking for a home to rent that will take section 8 voucher do you know of any?
Flag Fri Nov 30, 2012