Xiaomin Wang, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

is there any maintainence fee for this condo?

Asked by Xiaomin Wang, Pittsburgh, PA Sat Sep 22, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3095992817-5825-5th-Ave-Shady…

Answers

5
Without going into too much detail about this particular property, if you are buying a condo, do not do
it on your own, find and commit to ONE area experienced Realtor (two below gave you some nice
information or ask for recommendations) that way you have the expertise and assistance of a professional in your corner, assisting you not only in finding the right condo, but also to get you all
the information you need to make an educated decision, each condo and each building includes
different items in their association fees, some allow pets and some do not etc. etc. Make sure
the Realtor the one and only working exclusively in your best interest will also get you the condo
docs so that you know all the rules that will apply once you moved in!

The buyers agents services to you the buyer are free to the buyer, as most buyer agents are paid
(if listed in the multiple listing service) by the sellers side at the closing.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Yes. The fee is 269/month per the owner. Please let me know if you would like to view this property or need more information about this property or another.
Yes, there is a maintenance fee. The fee covers some utilities and maintenance. You would need to see a copy of the condo docs for full disclosure as to what is covered, and exactly what the monthly fee would be. I would venture the say (based on some online information relative to other condos in that building) that the fee will be somewhere around $450/mo--only a guess. Owner would know for sure.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Xiaomin,

There is a monthly fee for this condo. I've worked in this building before and the fees do have a lot of inclusions that would benefit the home owner.

There are a few other units available in the building which would give you options depending if you are looking for a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom.

Great building in a great location. Let me know if you would like to see any of these units or have other questions!

mollyfinley@howardhanna.com 412-427-9668

-Molly
There likely is a maintenance fee on this unit, but it's not contained in the listing. I found three other units for sale in the same building, with fees ranging from $430 to $547.

We would need to call the owner of the unit to find out what the fee would be.

Feel free to contact me if I can help you with your condo search.