mjacobs, Other/Just Looking in Ocean City, NJ

is there an Association ? a monthly condo fee ?

Asked by mjacobs, Ocean City, NJ Sat Dec 1, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Ocean_City/sold/10005…

Leo Nicholl JR.’s answer
There is no monthly condo fee here. There is only a first and second floor to this condo. Technically the "association" is the owners of both floors. Insurance for the building is split between the 1st and 2nd floor owners.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
5107 West was the second floor of a 2 unit Duplex. There are typically no monthly condo association fee's on something like this here in Ocean City. The two unit owners share the flood and hazard insurance on the building and work out the payment, but not in the form of a "monthly association" condo fee. I would be happy to go over all of the expenses and give you a realistic idea of what a unit like this one will cost to own for the year. Feel free to contact me anytime on my cell phone. (609)602-7507. Thanks for you'r interest in Ocean City! Ellen McGonigle
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012