Jimmy Cabrera, Renter in Carmel, NY

is there a park nearby?

Asked by Jimmy Cabrera, Carmel, NY Sun Jun 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Bronx/sold/1000887798-2…

Answers

5
jimmy,

This area has one of the largest, if not the largest park in New York City, Pelham bay park. Luckily for you this is within walking distance from the property located above. As a person born and raised in the Throgs Neck/ Pelham Bay section of the Bronx i can assure no one knows this area better and no one deserves the title of "local expert" more than me.

Hope this helps and if you ever have any questions at all feel free to give me a call or drop me an Email.

All the Best,

Daniel D'Amico
347.928.2021
D3REALTOR@gmail.com
Jimmy,

In the Middletown and Pelham Bay area you have a wonderful big park called Pelham Bay Park. It has a new Track, Field, Tennis Courts and a huge Barbecue area and playground for the kids. Also less not forget our Baseball field. Where my office has its yearly outings and baseball games.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Hi Jimmy,

I can send you the full listing if you'd like?

Thank you
Diana A. Milone
Hi Jimmy,

Pelham Bay Park is in the area on the other side of the thruway.

Diana A Milone
Hello Jimmy, there is a playground about 3 blocks North on Wilkinson Avenue. Its called Colucci Playground. I hope this was helpful. If you are in the Market to Purchase a home in the area feel free to contact me. I would love to help you with your search.

Warm Regards.

Angie Primus Gilford
Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner
Office: 718-502-6433
Mobile: 917-547-2730