Market Conditions in 08816>Question Details

carlyn88, Home Buyer in East Brunswick, NJ

is there a market analysis of what houses r selling 4 in 08816 online, or do i have to have a realator come to my home...?

Asked by carlyn88, East Brunswick, NJ Fri Dec 2, 2011

not ready to have a realtor come by yet.

Answers

4
Hi Carlyn,

Lets set an appointment to view your home! We would need to see your home and prepare a market analysis of what is currently on the market and what has sold recently to come up with that number.

I live in East Brunswick myself, I sell houses in the area and I know the area and what is happening in our town! The market analysis is free of charge and will give you a very good idea on what our neighborhood is selling for!

Call or Email!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Direct: 732-213-1409
Hello Carlyn,
Sellling prices of properties vary depending on the style, location, size and condition.
Yes, there is a Comprehensive Market analysis that we provide to a homeowner that is thinking or needs to sell their house. We basically educate and inform you of the recent comparable sales in your market as well as what is the active competition at the present time. We also tell you everything that we do including a strong marketing plan to get your house sold the fastest and for the most amount of money.
Yes, we do need to come look at the property and talk to you directly. So, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.
Karen J Sotomayor
Century21 Sylvia Geist, East Brunswick NJ
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011
You make it sounds like having a Realtor in your home is a real come-down.
Most of us dress nice and have good manners.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011
Ron,
as humans we cannot have all good qualities gauranteed - so a realtor dressing nice does not gaurantee good manners. The real manners comes out depending how the deal moves on. I suppose you have bought a car...something similar at the end of the day.
Flag Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hello Carlyn,
It is best to have a local agent meet with you and go over a comparative market analysis of homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood and that are similar to yours. Agents have access to the multiple listing service so can tell you the most accurate information about the market.

You can also click on the "Local Info" tab at the top of the screen here to give you a brief overview. And, you can perform a search on some real estate web sites for recently sold homes in your area; not properties that are just currently for sale.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011