History Hunt…, Other/Just Looking in Danville, PA

is the house on honeymoon street haunted and have u ever seen mysterious shadows in or on the house???

Asked by History Hunters, Danville, PA Sun Apr 8, 2012

my team the history hunters have had ghost encouters by the house that ur selling we heard kitty music heard loud creeking noises and we saw shadows felt really cold in some places and had something that wasn't there hit down a team member P.S we r a group of kids and if kids r spooked adults will be a lot more than spooked maybe even killed or assulted. this is serious...

Answers

3
I would suggest if you were forthright in what you are saying as a team then you would not be frightened at all by such activity. It sounds like your team may have some growing up to do. Almost every home you go into has activity , but it is how you deal with it that makes such activity welcome.
Kitty Music ?
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Hello History Hunters,
I suggest that you contact the local police department in Danville and inquire if there are any police reports filed about the property. There may be something on record there.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty