Market Conditions in 36535>Question Details

Wpurdy1, Home Buyer in Fairhope, AL

is homeowners insurance in foley available at anything like reasonable cost?

Asked by Wpurdy1, Fairhope, AL Fri Apr 22, 2011

Answers

3
I have also learned, your location to the beach is important. If you north of the waterway, it will be much cheaper or south of it and ccloser to the beach.....

Bob
Home Buyer
The rate is determine on a house-by-house basis. They automatically take into account where the property is located, the age and estimated replacement value. If the home is been built to high construction standards, there are even discounts available, especially if passing an extra inspection that verifies the roof and roofing materials have been attached in such a way to be wind and water resistent. I learned at a recent seminar about this, so ask the insurance agents you contact if they participate in any discount programs for the property you choose.

Have you already selected a property? Are you working with a Realtor to help you locate the right home for you? Please give me a call to tell me what you are looking for and your budget so I can provide some details for your review.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Contact local insurance carriers and ask for free quotes based on your needs, then choose the product that best suits those needs.