Market Conditions in Pomona>Question Details

Mahoganyray, Home Buyer in New York, NY

is cal poly pomona close to this address?

Asked by Mahoganyray, New York, NY Wed Apr 9, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3151586628-1836-Benedict-Way-Po…

Answers

3
In case you weren't aware Google Maps are a wonderful thing for directions/distance, as is Mapquest...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 10, 2014
From a comment made earlier by another agent , it looks like this was a scam. You are inquiring about it being a rental when in fact the listing agent has it listed for sale. Your best defense is to work directly with an agent or broker in the area.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic#01456982
This property is in Pomona and you may say in fair distance to Cal Poly in Pomona.
However I have just checked with the listing agent and she is telling me that this property is in escrow for sale not for lease.
The $1,000 appears to be to low for the area. I will advice you to contact the listing agent for information. Please look for this address among homes offered for sale and contact the legit listing agent.