Pilau, Home Owner in West Palm Beach, FL

is a good time to buy a condo in west palm beach?

Asked by Pilau, West Palm Beach, FL Thu Sep 1, 2011

Answers

11
Yes, mortgage rates are very low. Condos inventory are still hight which make big opportunities for buyers and investors. Many a great deals in West Palm Beach area, you can easy search all listings on my website http://www.MLSlistingsinPalmBeach.com
or just give me a call 561 512 0459
Lilianna Gizynski/Broker
Team Max Realty
It is an excellent time to buy a condo in West Palm Beach. In all areas of the city prices are lower than they have been in a decade and for now morgage rates are historically low. You can buy a 1/1 waterfront condo in the downtown area for as low as $115,000 and 2 bedroom as low as $150,000! Delighted to help you with any other questions.
Diana
Forbes Realty of South Florida
561-371-3334
Wow, yes, mortgage rates just dipped under 4 percent and inventory is down over 60 perecent from the peak of October 2006. Basic economics tells us that when inventory is down, prices usually go up. Of course there is probably only one way for mortgage rates to go and that is up !!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 11, 2011
The market in Palm Beach County is experiencing a surge in sales, and a decreased inventory. While August was a little bumpy, June, July and September has seen a lot of activity from cash buyers and investors. The important fact to remember about the Palm Beach market is that it is extremely seasonal, starting in October and increasing through those gorgeous winter months when the most of the country is covered with snow and cold weather. If you are thinking of investing in the next 6 to 9 months, it would behoove you to look seriously at the market before the increased interest that comes when hurricane season dies down and the weather turns cool. There are wonderful properties available and sellers who have survived a summer in the trenches with a new appreciation of being competitive in the market place.

Best of luck with your search for a condo in WPB,

Jennifer Kilpatrick
Corcoran Group
561-573-2573
Yes it is. The media has distorted the Market since not all areas or buildings fit a particular mold. First get yourself a price range you are comfortable with and then I can help with the Process which can be complicated - there is good scenario based on your particular needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 4, 2011
Pilau,

There are many different answers and so much will depend on your particular situation and goals. What is the condo for; primary residence, second home, investment property?

Overall the condo market is very strong and there are some developments I would steer clear of and others I highly recommend. Pay a little more for premier locations as these will rebound faster and appreciate more. Look into any developments association as many have serious financial issues and you must do your due diligenge during the inspection process.

The very best thing you can do is select a professional Realtor® who can help you clearly identify your goals and recommend building stat will help you meet those needs. I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional do not hesitate to give me a call. I work mainly as a buyers agent throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties and always happy to be of service and of course would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Plau' You can see there is total agreement the values are out there now! That said now is a

time to pay particular attention to the health of any Community you are considering buying in.

Some are prospering, some are "holding on " and Some are yet to " bottom out " .. Ina

Condo Community : "no unit is an Island " Time to buy carefully for sure!

BOB BRUBAKER HIGHLIGHT REALTY PALM BEACH COUNTY FL. 561-876-6649
Web Reference: http://pbc-realcam.com
Hi Pilau. Yes, it's a good time to buy a condo in West Palm Beach. You can get a lot for your money because the inventory of condos is high.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
561-445-8743
http://www.BuySellBoca.com
Web Reference: http://www.BuySellBoca.com
~//~ ALWAYS ~\\~

There is never a bad time to make a good deal.

Waterway Realtors
Web Reference: http://www.dba22.com
Pilau,
I all depends on your view of the economy. I'm sure you will receive all kinds of opinions. I thing there are some really great deals out there, but it's important to be selective and not to be the most expensive property in the building. There are some great opportunities downtown West Palm and Jupiter areas.

If you are looking to buy for investment, the selection process not requires some formulas to make sure the property will cash flow. Not difficult, but is important. You definitely do not want to buy a property that will not cover it's expenses from the lease amount.

Hope this helps. Feel free to call me if you have any additional questions.

Craig Fialkowski GRI,CDPE
Realty Elite The Palm Beaches
561-827-1790
Craig@CraigSellsPalmBeach.com
Hi Pilau, I think it is a great time to buy a condo in the West Palm Beach area as prices are very low with a large selection available. I would be glad to be of service to you and sit down, discuss some options and take the time to show you what is on the market. Please call/text or email me at your earliest convenience.

Chris King, Realtor
Mirsky Cole & Co.
561.281.6509
King@seekingpalmbeach.com