Market Conditions in Norwalk>Question Details

Shirlsdimens…, Home Buyer in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

interest in homes coming on the market or short sales in the area of flax hill, keeler/primrose to cottontail area.

Asked by Shirlsdimension, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Fri Apr 20, 2012

Answers

4
1st step should be talking to a mortgage broker to see what you qualify for
2nd step shoud be choosing a competent and local Realtor that knows Norwalk to work with.
Ask friends and family for referrals. You should interview both before choosing one.

good luck....

Did I mention that I was a competent and local Realtor?

Kind regards,

Linda
http://www.CappelloRealtyGroup.com
The streets you mentioned are all conveniently locatedin Norwalk with nicely kept homes.
Flax Hill is a main road that runs from the end of Darien through to South Norwalk.
There is a diversity in the style of homes, single family and multi-family as well as condos on Flax Hill Rd.
The other above mentioned streets are mostly single family homes with a variety of architectural styles.

With respect to short sales we are also finding motivated sellers who are not necessarily underwater with their mortgages, but are aware of the short sale effect on their properties. This helps the buyer negotiate a better price as a result of the owners wanting to sell. With interest rates still at a historical low, there are exceptional deals out there. You just need to have a Realtor who is looking out for your best interests!

Good luck in your search.

The Garthman Team
Prudential CT Realty
203-461-6126
'Celebrating 25 years of matching buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants in Fairfield County CT'
There are certainly many homes available with a short sale/foreclosure status, however, without an agency representation form signed, which is a requirement in the State of Connecticut, a real estate agent should not be representing you. You can, however, either sign on with an agent or another avenue is to check Realtytrac.com which is a site that specializes in foreclosures & short sales. If I can offer any further assistance, feel free to contact me direct 203-515-0277
You can also search foreclosures at http://www.CappelloRealtyGroup.com
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012
Hello Shirlsdimension,
I would be happy to register you on the home finding service from the local MLS called "Listingbook" that covers Norwalk so that you could see all the real estate activity that agents are able to.
There is no cost to register and use the service. My clients really like all the features which include: new listings, the property's history, price changes, and Open House times.

Please, feel free to contact me with your e-mail address so that I can set you up on the system.

Laura Feghali

email: laurafeghali@prudentialct.com
mobile: 203-536-4802