Gabriel, Renter in 85033

im in a fixed in come can you help

Asked by Gabriel, 85033 Mon May 14, 2012

Answers

4
Vivien L Biggs PLC’s answer
Hello Gabriel,

The Lender I work with, provides one of the best home purchase program in America. As of 5/3/2012: They provide FREE personalized and comprehensive counseling to Members to address your particular credit and financial issues and help determine a mortgage payment that you can afford. The counseling and underwriting criteria are “character-based” and not based on credit scores and ratios. This enables them to fulfill their mission of assisting working people like you who otherwise do not have access to affordable credit. Consequently, the vast majority of the Members are low- to moderate-income many of whom have neither perfect credit nor substantial savings.

While they provide everyone with mortgage options, they also provide one extraordinary mortgage product! The mortgage is unique in that everyone that qualifies receives the same incredible terms, which makes homeownership affordable, and you do not need perfect credit.
• No Down Payment,
• No Closing Costs (The Lender pays them and does not include them in the loan),
• No Lender Fees,
• No Pre-Payment Penalty,
• No Mortgage Insurance,
• No Perfect Credit,
• Fixed 30 year below market rate at 3.5%

Please contact me if you want more information.

Have a GREAT evening!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Are you looking to buy or rent a home? Feel free to email, call, or text me and I would be happy to help you!
I am here in Phx if your considering purchasing. Please call me if you like more info.
Jason Coleman
602-451-5472
savingsandloans@yahoo.com
Peoples Mortgage
Help with....purchase? rent? What is your question specifically? If you're interested in buying, then you'll need to sit down witha loan officer or mortgage broker who can review all of your financial info to determine what type of loan you qualify for.