Annette Dayo…, Home Buyer in Palmdale, CA

i would like to inquire about the Renaissance homes off of Rancho Vista in Palmdale - prices?

Asked by Annette Dayoub, Palmdale, CA Tue Aug 19, 2008

my family saw then when they were first being build - there were 3 models and I was wondering about the price of the biggest - thank you

Answers

5
I sold these homes when they were new. They are fabulous, give me a call and I will be so happy to
help you with any questions you might have.
Lisa Schulze
(661)547-1559
Are you still interested in purchasing a home in that area? I just viewed a home that was 5000 sq. ft. for 315k.
Hi Annette,

Thanks for your question...I sold new homes for over 3 years and am familiar with Pacific Communities as well as the specific community Renaissance) you are asking about. I can tap my resources and possibly talk to the original Sales Reps that were there at the time they were being built to get special information. Be advised that as it is a gated community, there will be an HOA assessment for maintenance. Don't worry though, it shouldn't be much. Have you also looked into Portofino or Stonegate?

Call me to get the information probably by Tuesday and I will be happy to help you out. As background information, I currently live in the AV and have been here for the last 20 years. My company, Troth Realtors was started over 50 years ago and is one of the largest REO/Foreclosure Agencies here. It is very important to find a knowledgeable, and dedicated "local specialist" to help you with this most important decision.

Cindi Wolf
Troth Realtors
Web Reference: http://www.cindiwolf.com
I know what area you are looking for and there are many homes for sale in the Renaissance Community. This is a gate community by Avenue N & Rancho Vista. Most of the home were on very large lots. The builder is Pacific Communities. Go to ziprealty.com and look up the following street names: Ridgegate Lane, Oakgrove Court, Knoll Drive. The listing prices are currently between $400 - $450,000 up to almost 5000 square feet.
Web Reference: http://ziprealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 28, 2008
Hi Annette,

Not sure which Renaissance homes, but here is an overview for your review. Hope it opens under web reference and hope it helps.

Born and raised in AV,
TV
TVandemark@kw.com