Market Conditions in Orlando>Question Details

Edwin Ortiz, Other/Just Looking in Lockhart, Orlando, FL

i would like to do a contract for this home let me know if there's no HOA fees? Daisy 302-690-6948

Asked by Edwin Ortiz, Lockhart, Orlando, FL Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

2
Hey there Daisy, have you been able to get your offer submitted on the property you liked? You know when you post something on this site it goes out to tons of realtors so if you are looking to contact the agent directly you might want to email them directly. Otherwise I do recommend that you find a real estate agent that you trust and work with them exclusively so you have a much better chance at getting a home that you like and at a great price! This way you can also get accurate information.

If we can help you in anyway please do not hesitate to let us know.

I own a real estate team here in Orlando, FL that can assist you with any real estate need that you might have. Remember, it does not cost you a dime to ask us questions, to help you buy a home, or to give you an evaluation on your current home… so take advantage of us! We are ready to help when you are.

Tony Galarza, Realtor/CEO
KG Realtor Group of Keller Williams Realty
407-429-2040
tony@kgrhomes.com
Hi Daisy,

What home are you referring to? Please e-mail me directly at carlrealtycenter@aol.com. Thanks,

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
407-832-4650