Nelly Hamouda, Home Buyer in Odessa, FL

i want to arrange an appointment for seeing this house

Asked by Nelly Hamouda, Odessa, FL Wed Apr 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3115730612-9422-El-Sol-Cir-Fo…

Answers

4
This property is going to Trustee Sale. Trustee sales are all cash and you will be bidding against others at auction. The lender will discount the note, for example of the property is valued at $200000 it will more than likely open up at $150,000 or 70 cents on the dollar.. The homeowners received notice of default and did not act to save their home so the home is going to be sold to the public, if the public does not buy it will go back to the bank and become bank-owned. Sometimes the beneficiary (the bank) opens too high and no one bids, this property will go back to the bank. I have access to of all properties going to trustee sale (not just auction.com) in all of California. Let me know if you are interested. My email is EricasellsOrangeCounty@gmail.com or call me at (714)-248-2036.
This is a complicated to purchase this home. Not sure if you want the headache of trying to remove tenants if they haven't left when the bank took it back. There is a problem and can take up to 6 months to get them out
Do you have the time and money to do this If not then let's move o to something easier to purchase
There are some other homes that are available Let me know if you are interested an what you max will be when buying a place
Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Hello Nelly,

This is a case of if it looks too good to be true then it probably is. This house is a bank foreclosure and it has people in it still. The site listing the house states this is a cash only sale and the buyer has the responsibility of removing the current occupants, not always easy. The sale is as is and the asking price you saw, $225,000 is a starting price for the auction. I doubt there will be a chance to see the house before the May 7 auction since the occupants do not seem to be cooperative. The buyer is responsible for all costs associated with purchase, the buyer will receive a Quit Claim Deed and there is no title insurance offered when you close so you as the buyer will need to know if there are any other liens against the property.

This is not an easy transaction and not for the average buyer, you need to know what you are getting into and what are some of the additional costs, known and potentially unknown. Here is a link to the auction site that is selling the property. You can bid online starting May 4th.

http://www.auction.com/California/residential-auction-asset/…

Good luck with your search,

Brian Wilson, Realtor
949-933-0852 cell/txt
DRE#01321478
Great! What's your schedule like today and tomorrow? Happy to arrange a showing of this home and any others that you may be interested in.

Rochelle Chacon
949-533-1262