Timbo, Other/Just Looking in Warwick, NY

i need to get pre-approved, can i do it over the hone

Asked by Timbo, Warwick, NY Mon Aug 16, 2010

Answers

7
Absolutely.
Try John McManmon at WellsFargo at 732-996-0060. He does all loans from the low 100's to multi-millions! He can get you preapproved in minutes. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
You can easily get pre-qualified over the phone with a reputable lender / bank..... It will require more detailed information to get actually pre-approved by a lender....

The best suggestion I can make at this time for you to contact a lender or two in your area..... Have you ever bought property before? If you are a first time home buyer I suggest you do connect with a trustworthy and experienced Real Estate Agent in your area, once you found the agent you like to work with to find your new home, this Agent then will also be able to connect you with lenders who will provide you initially with a pre-qualification letter, so that you know app. what you can afford.... once you focus on a property the lender
can give you more detailed information ....... about monthly cost etc. and then take care of your pre-approval as well.

Hope this helps somewhat... If you need referrals fora local Realtor in your area in Warwick NY let us know.
sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life
Your Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Timbo,
yes you can. Also you are also not obligated to go with the company that pre-approves you. You can still have the option to choose another lender. This is so you could be pre approved to submit an offer and not be locked in to that bank.
Web Reference: http://robertsuarez.net
Timbo, yes you can do a preapproval over the phone. In fact, you can do the entire loan process via email, fax and phone.

Most of my client are referrals from Realtors and I very often don't end up meeting them in person.

Timbo - here is someone who is local.
Frank DiRe He is with Home Capital- in Toms River.
Yes they can do it over the phone OR email him at
THEloanguy@hotmail.com
His cell is: 609-658-9696
Work 609-737-1000
Frank can get it done for you and you are going about it the correct way.
STAY away from pre-approvals via the net if you can. Do it live and in person.
Need a home in Beach Haven - I may be able to help
732-778-9933 let me know.
Absolutely. Here are some of my favorite lenders that I use regularly and would be happy to assist you:

Steve Sargent
Relationship Manager
MetLife Home Loans
240 Cedar Knolls Road
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
cell908-797-4537
ssargent@metlife.com

Jeremy Knapp
Loan Officer
Residential home Funding
cell973-214-8311
ph732-227-4807
866-743-1285
jknapp@rhfunding.com

Barbara A Marchette
Home Mortgage Consultant
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
15 Commerce Blvd. Ste. 302
Succasunna, NJ 07876
ph(973) 598-8918
(866) 359-8061
barbara.a.marchette@wellsfargo.com

Yes you can. If you have access to a fax machine, in case any of the information you provide needs to be verified, in most instances you can. It depends on what you are looking for, however. If you want a bank commitment, you can still do it via e-mail and fax, but it takes longer.