Diane, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

i need a 3bd/2b home with at least 1400 square feet for my family of 5, and i only have 135,000 to spend, i need a place that does not need any repair

Asked by Diane, Philadelphia, PA Fri Nov 11, 2011

Answers

3
Diane, if you are still in need of help, gvie me a call. I'm not going to say that there are an overwhelming amount of places to locate a family of 5 for $135k in Williamsburg, but you do have options. It may take a little more effort from your reator, but there are homes out there that fit. Especially at this time of year. Send me an email and I'll get you headed in the right direction.
Also, if anyone tries to sell you a home in the Grove area of Williamsburg, run for the hills! This is a bad section of town. Even coming from NJ originally, I would not want to live there and I have walked around Newark. It isn't as bad as Newark, but it sounds like you have children and the Grove is not a place you want them to be.
Most likely you won't find anything in that price range with that criteria within Williamsburg. We are looking to sell our home in York Terrace becuase we are moving back to NJ. It is 4bd/2b and around 1260 sq. ft. It also has a detached garage (meant more for storage than a car). Without a realtor, we would still need around 175,000 for the home. There is some fluctuation there, but not 135,000. As I said, you will most likely not find that price in Williamsburg at all.