Ernestcamero…, Renter in Hartford, CT

i,m looking to rent a 1 family home monthly. is that possible, not rent to own, just rent?

Asked by Ernestcameron73, Hartford, CT Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

4
We are looking for tenants for rent to own, send me an email with your details... clsingh2004@aol.com

Carole Singh
Pioneer Valley Development Company, Inc
Well anything is possible..... you need to connect with an experienced area Realtor who can forward to you all single family homes that are available for rent in your area, the Realtor will need to know your needs, i.e. how many bedrooms and baths you need and then what you upper limit for monthly rent is
that you feel you are comfortable with..... as you know they will run your credit once you find the right
single family home.

If you need a recommendation of a local Realtor, let me know and I gladly make a referral.

Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients! Buyers and Sellers and relocating buyers alike....
Your Chicago / Northern Illinois and North Shore Connection providing all clients with the very BEST
services, detail oriented, pleasant to work with, and honest when pricing a home for sale, or showing you a home to buy, once you make an offer Edith will provide you with the best Comps to make a
reasonable and competitive offer
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
Yes, we do have home rentals in the Hartford and Tolland county
areas.

Either email or call me or give me your email or telephone number
and I will be able to give you addresses of all the rentals we have.
Anne@AnneMillerRealEstate.com. 860-647-8000 .

Anne
Yes, it's absolutely possible to rent a single-family home. The rent runs around $1200-$1500...just a ballpark figure. Of course, it's important to have a good credit history. I'd be glad to help if you'd like. You can check out rentals on my website.

Please feel free to contact me privately for more assistance.

Lisa

Lisa Giller, Realtor
Gillette Real Estae
860-221-8971
Lisa@LIsaGiller.com