Market Conditions in 75024>Question Details

Sandy, Home Buyer in 75024

i'm lookin home in avignon windheaven plano, but not sure the about the area, as its stil growing, and what is the real price range of homes

Asked by Sandy, 75024 Sun Jan 2, 2011

there?

Answers

5
Beautiful homes, great location, ideal for commute, awesome schools at walking distance, rec center, movie theater, restaurants and park at walking distance. A bit pricy so do look into existing neighboring subdivisions for better deals with bigger lots.
it is a really nice community but you can find much better value with pre-existing homes nearby. Do explore that option as well.
By the way correct Zipcode is 75093..
What a great area with access to everything. Do check out existing homes as well if you need bigger yard, good views or swimming pool.
Hi Sandy! I'm soo excited for you, as Avignon Windhaven is an exceptional community of Plano, and the houses are absolutely dreamy! Lots of new development has occurred around the 121/Tollway area in recent years which has served to positively impact property values in the area. Of course, because Avignon is a relatively new development, there has not been a significant amount of "turnover" (homes that have sold) which provides the data needed to determine property value in an area. However, in examination of the activity that has occurred I determined:
1.There has been a total of 8 eight homes that have either sold, or are currently being marketed for sale in the area. Homes in the area have sold in the last sixth months between a range of $479K and $735K. 2. Specifically, there are currently 4 homes on the market; the least expensive being marketed at $649,990, and the asking price of the most expensive is $989K. These ranges should give you a general idea as to the overall price range of homes in the area, but in no way reflect the price at which you would be able to ultimately secure a property, as each home is custom. Because the product in Avignon is distinct, and unique, an individual appraisal is required to determine the ultimate value. Give me a call. I would love to give you a tour of Avignon property in addition to some of the other upscale neighborhoods of Plano. I can be reached at 972-783-1919 or keoshone@yahoo.com