stevenkarash, Renter in Palm Desert, CA

i like this condo!

Asked by stevenkarash, Palm Desert, CA Thu Jan 31, 2013

This question was asked from…

I would get with a Realtor right away to help you find your home. In today's fast paced market, the inventory is low and the good homes go quickly. Check with friends or family to see if they can recommend someone or try Robert Carlson, one of the previous agents that already answered.

That way you don't waste a lot of your time hunting on sites like this one and lose out.
Hi Steven:

I have seen it already. It is very nice.

I would be pleased to show it to you if you are available either today or another day this week. Give me a call at (760) 835-6689 Robert Carlson, Prudential
I have an Awesome Realtor that may be able to show this property on Friday. Also, the only way most Realtors take the time to show property is by making sure that the potential Buyer, such as yourself, is qualified and ready to go. So be sure to be prequalified.

Call/text me at 951-210-2101 and I would love to recommend you one of my top notch Realtors in the Desert. Also, if you are not prequalified, feel free to call me or look at my webpages below. I would love the opportunity to earn your business.

I work for a direct lender headquartered in Irvine, California. Feel free to look me up at the following websites.

Thank you for looking. I look forward to hearing from you.

Eddie W. de Leon