geminiangil, Home Buyer in Macclenny, FL

i have 2 teenage boys and a husband who has kept the same job for 16 years we are honest people we need a home asap we even have perfact refrences.

Asked by geminiangil, Macclenny, FL Sat May 26, 2012

Also be sure to investigate to be sure the landlord is current with their mortgage or he may decide to do a pre-foreclosure, Short Sale and you may be required to allow showings with minimal notice. Also if your air conditioner breaks he may not have the money to repair it! There are also some scammers advertising rentals and are not the owner and collecting money so go on public records to verify who the owner is, too!

Better to rent in a rental apartment complex or do a lot of homework investigating the owner before handing over any money.

If your credit is sufficient but you lack the downpayment money to be an owner, the State of Florida has up to $7,500 in the first time homebuyer bond program. Go here and select a lender on the approved list and they can reserve the money for you if your income is not too high:…

Other lenders may not want to even tell you about this program because it does limit the profit the lender can make on your mortgage because the State of Florida will not allow a lender to overcharge you on the rate or fees. You must also have a 640 Fico and be able to qualify for an FHA, USDA, VA or conventional mortgage. You cannot buy a "fixer upper" property, it has to be in good functional condition (it can still be ugly, by the way... lol)

If your credit is preventing you from getting a mortgage you may be able to find a credit union to take the risk with you. You will probably need 20% down and a stable job history and not too much debt. A bankruptcy is okay and even a short sale. They will not have to "fit" you into the exact guidelines that the typical bank or mortgage lender will require.

Lastly you might try the NACA program. You will need to plan on renting for a while but it may help you to eventually be able to buy. Just make sure to select your Realtor "first" and have her/him sign you up on the program or she may have to give a large fee to NACA. Here's info:…

Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty

If you can afford to do so, now is a great time to buy. Give me a call if you want to discuss this.

I have a few rental homes
Available. Please give me your
Price and let me know if you are looking to buy or rent.. My number is 904-476-0402 and I'll be glad help you if I can.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
You MUST contact a local Realtor in your area of interest, i.e. where you intend to buy a home....
Trulia is not the place to find a home.... A Realtor will take into consideration your likes and needs,
your financial situation etc. etc. and then guide you through the entire process. If you need a recommendation let us know.

I am wondering if the village health department and animal control is not taking care of RATS
Iknow that several suburban villages do take care of rats..... That would be my first call.....

Mice is another story, but rats I think they do check where they are nesting, they double check if they are still using the hide out, and then
they put poison to kill them....

Hope this helps.
Dear Edith, i do not want one of your town houses. So i feel THAT U R CALLING ME TRASH . Me and my family would like to live in a nice trailer, in the woods. Because people like u judge us. I thought only GOD could do that.
Flag Sat May 26, 2012