morinhanna, Home Seller in Brookfield, CT

i have custom build ranch builders home 6 large rooms center hall 2.5 baths 2600 sq ft in prime area on almost 2 acres what it worth?

Asked by morinhanna, Brookfield, CT Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

5
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
Nobody can give you any estimate of any kind with this little information, a good market evaluation starts with an experienced area Realtor to visit your home, take inventory, explore with you all the updates and upgrades (recent ones) age of certain items like furnace, A/C, roof appliances etc., then the Realtor will
compare your home to those similar that have recently sold, by making adjustments when and where necessary, let's say you have 2.5 baths and the next most similar home has 3.5 baths and is on 1 1/2 acre, then the Realtor will deduct from the average pricing, the value for one less full bath, and add
value for the extra 1/2 acre.... So with this little information there is not much we can give you here.
But we could connect you with a good and experienced local Realtor in your area of Brookfield CT,
but you need to get back to me to ask for that recommendation. Would gladly do it...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
If you want to get a very rough idea do the following. Go to Town Hall; trace all the sales in your area for the last 6 months. Graph their assessed value as a ratio to the sale price. If you have enough comps, you can get a decent overall average sales to assessment ratio. Multiply your assessed value times that number.

The easier method is to call a Realtor or pay for an appraisal.
Jay Cooke
Hi Hanna,
As mentioned in the last response it is difficult to give you a value of your home without seeing the home in person. I can forward you what a study showing the marketing trends are in Brookfield if you would like. It even includes the per square foot sales price. Just send me an email so I have your email address and I will forward you them. I live in Brookfield and would be more than happy to meet with you to discuss what your home may be worth.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Ray
I agree that a market analysis is the only way to get an accurate value for your home. You should ask a trusted friend or family member to refer you to a real estate agent.
It's truly difficult to give an estimate without seeing the home. I can see you're in Brookfield but without seeing what updates have been done, the curb appeal, location and other factors. I would be glad to speak with you and perform a complimentary Comparative Market Analysis. Please feel free to email me at patricia@neumannrealestate.com. I would love to see your home!