Nation.trans, Home Buyer in Hartford, CT

i am looking to rent to own, why is it difficult to get especially with houses that has being in the market long enough.

Asked by Nation.trans, Hartford, CT Sun Feb 10, 2013

Answers

3
David Popoff’s answer
To learn more about "Rent to Own" and "Contract for Deed" take a look at this post that explains the pro's & con's of the process.

http://activerain.com/blogsview/3614992/what-are-contract-fo…

Good Luck.
We are looking for tenants for rent to own, send me an email with your details... clsingh2004@aol.com

Carole Singh
Pioneer Valley Development Company, Inc
A rent to own is an option (to buy) for which the prospective buyer pays (a premium) to buy (execute) a property on or before a certain day for a predetermined value (actual or appraised value). The premium shoul be held in an escrow account with terms for withdraw agreed by both parties. RTO fails due to Buyers poor credentials (fail to perform) or the seller changing their mind. Buyers get premium back (possibly with additional compensation) if owner does not perform. Since 1996 my team of Attorneys, Home Inspectors and Lenders have successfully closed all my transactions with the exception of specific non performance (backing out) by a principle.