mah3111, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

how mujch is the condo fee on this unit?

Asked by mah3111, Boynton Beach, FL Thu Jun 14, 2012

Answers

3
If you can find the address for the Boynton Beach condominium you have in mind, a Boynton Beach realtor will be able to answer your question.

If your condo in Boynton Beach is located in a community with lots of amenities, such as a large clubhouse or a 24/7 guard gate, you will probably be looking at fees of at least $300 or more per month. If your Boynton Beach condo has very few amenities- for example, a community pool and nothing else -- then your condo fees will be far lower.

General condominium in Boynton Beach rule as far as condo fees are concerned: high amenities and better location, especially near water, equals high condo fees. Far from the water with very few amenities generally equals fairly low fees.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
I'd love to help you, but I didn't see the address or the unit you are interested in exploring. Please email me with that information and I'll provide you with the condo fee information.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
http://www.buysellboca.com
561-445-8743

If you can provide a street address or a Multiple listing number I would be happy to answer your question but I don't have any information to work with at the moment. your question does not include either of these items.

email me or call with the information and any other questions you have and I will get the answers.

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamiltob@hotmail.com