clearhoads7, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

how much our the fees and is this in a flood zone!?

Asked by clearhoads7, Clearwater, FL Fri Jun 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3120215824-2225-Nursery-Rd-10…

Answers

2
Clearhoads7,

The monthy fee is $202. According to the MLS it covers:the Building Exterior, Cable, Roof- has a pool, tennis courts and a fitness room.

The community shows some parts in in a flood zone. The exterior may be covered by the association but any interior would be the owner's responsibility.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, CDM, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Hi!

The monthly maintenance fees for this condo are $202 per month. The flood zone determination is actually shows the community in three different zones; X, X500 and AE. Only the AE might require flood insurance which should be covered by the association for the building.
I'm happy to help if you have other questions, or an interest in similar properties.

Warm Regards,

Linda Mann

REMAX All Star
727-422-0069, Cell
lindamann1@live.com, Email