Market Conditions in 33133>Question Details

Freilich, Home Buyer in Coral Gables, FL

how much is the value of my home?

Asked by Freilich, Coral Gables, FL Fri Jun 13, 2014

Answers

5
HI Freilich, the value of your home depends on many factors, from size, condition, location and most of all age. I would be happy to complete a personalized CMA for you if you are interested in learning more.

I hope to hear from you soon!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 17, 2014
Contact and invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparable market analysis, review the data, ask opinions and go from there; cma's are generally provided free of charge by most agents; or consider hiring a professional appraiser....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 13, 2014
Hi Freilich, inventory is low in South Florida, and international cash buyers continue to flood in, so it's a great time to sell your home! You're home is as unique as you are. Sales in your local areas, as well as pending sales and even homes that came on and off the market without selling, can provide some insight into the market value of your home. The most accurate answer comes when these factors are combined along with the enhancements/improvements that you have added to your property throughout your time as an owner. If you want to chat more, I can put together a comparative market analysis for your home. When would be a good time to contact you?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 13, 2014
Hi Freilich,

That depends onSq.Ft, location and the state of your home. In my Investors Guide to Miami 2014 I wrote a section about Coconut Grove in which you can see the average price per Sq.Ft. How much the prices have come up and the current inventory.

For Coconut Grove:
http://luxlifemiamiblog.com/invest-in-miami/coconut-grove/

For All of Miami:
http://luxlifemiamiblog.com/invest-in-miami/

In case you are interested in a free appraisal call me at 305 508 0899 or siddons.d@ewm.com

Regards

David Siddons
Send me the address, and I would be happy to provide you a customized estimate. The estimate will be based on the average condition of a home in your neighborhood. A more refined value can only be put on the home based on a viewing of the property, and based on your timeline for selling the home.

Ann Ryan
Keyes Real Estate
786-332-7042
annmoffettryan@gmail.com