Market Conditions in 20903>Question Details

Jale, Other/Just Looking in Silver Spring, MD

how much is my house current price/?

Asked by Jale, Silver Spring, MD Sat Aug 16, 2008

The 2012 market statistics for detached homes selling in 20901 are in and it’s good news for Silver Spring home owners! 2012 showed a strong increase for all market indicators. Total number of transactions increased from 239 in 2011 to 306 in 2012, a 28% increase! What’s more is both average and median close prices increased 4%. Average close price jumped from $369,188 in 2011 to $385,260 while median close prices increased from $365,000 to $375,000. Home owners also realized sales closer to their original list price. 2012 yielded a close price of 95.4% of OLP verses 92.9% in 2011. And homes took less time to sell. Average days on market fell 11% from 82 days in 2011 to 73 days in 2012 while median days on market dropped like a stone from 53 days to 36 days.

Pure Energy Team statistics are even better! Donna Kerr remains the #1 agent in 20901! No other agent or team has been able to top her 290 total sales in 20901 totaling $112,113,679! Donna’s 2012 listing statistics also rocked! Median close price to original list price ratio came in at 99.2%!! And average close price was $430,695 while the median close price was $424,000. We also sold our homes faster with average days on market of 35 days and median DOM of 10.5!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 18, 2013
$143,932.63...but that's just a rough estimate.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 17, 2008
Please click on the link for a full report to see what your neighbors are selling their homes for.
I am local, call me if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Silver Spring is a large area. It will depend on your community, your home (condition, size, lot, etc). If you can email me your address I'll be glad to send you a market report for you community.
Jale - I don't work in your area. However, I do know agents that do and if you need a referral, email me at If you are looking for an estimate, and some really good data that you can analyze yourself, go to my web site. On the front page you can order a market snapshot. It is automated. You enter your address and basic info about your house, and it will email you a report - it's quite comprehensive - with information about homes for sale and that have sold near your home. This links through the DC Metro area MLS, so it works for your area even though I can not personally help you there.

Could you please elaborate on your question? I am not sure I am understanding what you are asking. If you are asking what the value of your current home is--then yes, you should have a Realtor come to your home to go over the information with you. If you are asking something else, please let me know and I would be happy to assist you. I can be reached at
Jale, you will need to have comparative market analysis done on your home by either a licensed real estate agent or an appraiser. Your best bet at this stage is to use a seasoned agent who will show you what has sold, what is currently listed and what DID NOT sell in your market area. please feel free to contact me if I can be of any service to you.
Web Reference: