Market Conditions in Pahrump>Question Details

Redskinbil, Home Buyer in Pahrump, NV

how much is a empty lot going 1.1 acers on zephyr ave

Asked by Redskinbil, Pahrump, NV Sat Jul 21, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Nevada/Pahrump/sold/1000026405-2…

Answers

3
Hello Redskinbil,
Vacant lots in Calvada Unit 5 are for sale between $15,000. and $19,900 at this time. I looked it up because I have a lot listed near there. Sales within the past year are between $11,500 and $16,000. These are lots that will need well and septic in most cases.
I have a lot nearby on Ember for $29k w/all utilities on it. Well/Septic and power ran.

I am assuming you are talking about the 1.20 acre lot at 2401 Zephyr. That is the only vacant lot currently on the market on Zephyr. The seller is asking $55,000 which I feel is over priced. Right now, you can find acreage like this going for between 10k and 25k depending upon the location in Pahrump. And, sometimes, the lots more at the top of the range (25k) will already have a well and septic. Most acreage here in Pahrump will require well and septic.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Vicky

Vicky Hertzfeldt
Greenspan Brokerage
702 596-7785