Theresa Leon…, Home Buyer in Inver Grove Heights,...

how much are association dues?

Asked by Theresa Leonard, Inver Grove Heights, MN Thu May 23, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3119166501-8737-Bechtel-Ave-I…

Answers

3
Hi Theresa,

I suggest working with a buyer agent so that you do NOT have to scour the internet for a home. We will plug you right into the MLS. This way you will have all the information you need and its up to date by the hour. No online website can offer up to date information like a Realtor can offer to you :( I'm sorry

Click the following URL to see the listing:
http://matrix.northstarmls.com/DE.asp?ID=12639550579

After clicking on the above link let me know if you have any questions.

Cody Anderson, MN Licensed Realtor

RE/MAX RESULTS
Metropolitan Home Team

Phone: 612-242-5752

Email: cody@metropolitanhometeam.com
Hi Theresa,

There should be a few more of these coming on the market between now and Sept. It might be best to have an agent set up for you to receive notifications directly from the MLS as it is more accurate and you won't get homes that already have offers on them. (most general websites don't have that capability). It's a better way to stay on top of the market so you don't miss out on anything.

If that interests you, please feel free to call or email me and I'll get you set up to receive those directly and usually within one hour of being listed.

Kim Eisen
'Over 100 homes sold in Inver Grove Heights'
(651) 457-HOME (4663)
kim at QuickHomesSearch.com
Hi Theresa,

The HOA dues are $188/mo which pay for outside insurance/maintenance, water/sewer, garbage, snow removal and lawn care.

This home is a short sale with an active offer so it's really not available at this time. I'd be happy to send you a list of similar active listings that are available.

Bill Wallace
RE/MAX Advantage Plus
952-923-7000