Market Conditions in Lander>Question Details

Ulr, Home Seller in Lander, WY

how many homes were sold in Lander in 2011?

Asked by Ulr, Lander, WY Sat Jan 14, 2012

Answers

2
Hi, We had a total of 93 residential homes sold 1/1/11 to 1/1/12 according to the Mult Listing Service. I am sure there were a few homes that were sold by private parties, but I don't have a count on that number. Our average days on the Market was 193. And the average priced home was $195,526. If you have any additional question please contact me. Thank you Sarah Downs, Broker/ Owner Cowboy State Properties.
Hi, I am wondering why you would want this information.... are you thinking about selling, buying, investing, all the homes in any price range, type and style.....

I hope that you would be able to qualify the reason for why you are interested in the response, and what type of properties you are thinking about, then a local Realtor in your area of WY would be able to get you the answer.
Anyway, you really should connect with an experienced local Realtor and have one Realtor on your side for
your real estate needs.

Good Luck to you....
I wish I would have something to add to all that has already been said, but I do not really have any deeper advice to give, except agreeing that you should work with the Realtor you trust most, two different agents,
if these properties were two different homes in different areas of your town you potentially would deal with
2 different agents, just because the listings are two far away from one another, so in other word what difference
would it make at the end. Except did the first agent tell you why he or she did not want to take also the listing
for the second duplex? At least you would know why......

Take care and good luck to you --- you received a lot of good remarks and answers below.

get back to us.

All the BEST to you...
Edith
YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago / Northern Illinois and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients... Buyers, Sellers and investors alike ....

http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere and find out about how the expertise and experience
and various services of a Realtor will make the buying and selling of a home a pleasant and
successful experience..

Have a happy and healthy 2012