Tine, Home Buyer in New Germany, MN

how is the seasonal renting market in Fort Myers area?

Asked by Tine, New Germany, MN Wed Jul 23, 2008

We are looking to buy a condo or townhouse in that area and rent it out during wintermonths. are there too many seasonal rentals available?

Answers

3
Bill Eckler-Florida,’s answer
Tine,

The seasonal rental market is strong in all of southwest Florida during Jan. feb. March & April.

There are son things you should consider relative to making an informed decision about the best types of property to pursue.

We would be happy to provide information that would be helpful. Give us a call....

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Tine,

The Ft Myers market like Lloyd says is all based on the location of your home for seasonal rentals. I have been doing several seasonal rentals in the Bonita market and there is a shortgage. I am buying a unit myself so I can take advantage of this, since I have taken several calls and talked to several agents and they have no inventory left and it is only July. The calls tend to pour in during the month of August for the rental months of Jan-Mar. If you would like me to send more information to you please contact me and I would be more than happy to help you out.

Scott Riddle
239-289-1849
It's a good time to purchase and a variety to choose from, but, of course, the closer to the beach the better for seasonal rentals. The area of laguna lakes, Iona, Mc gregor, Calusa Palms ansd sail harbor for example are doing well during the season and of course Fort Myers Beach.
If you haveany question call me at 239-810-2980 or e-mail me at realtorlloydn @aol.com
Lloyd