Gina, Both Buyer and Seller in Oak Park, IL

how is the market now to sell a studio condo?

Asked by Gina, Oak Park, IL Tue Dec 6, 2011

Answers

4
Jeffrey Kaminski’s answer
You may want to consider renting the property out. The rental market in Oak Park is very strong. I get calls almost everyday from clients looking for studios to rent in the area. My company is based in La Grange and specializes in leasing and property management in the Western Suburbs. Feel free to contact me for more information.
It's all about pricing the property correctly for the slow market. Since you pay monthly assessments selling sooner than later will save you money.
Hi Gina, the condo market in Oak Park continues to be slow, but if you need to sell now I have some strategies to help you be successful. Please feel free to contact me for a free no obligation market analysis; I'm a local Realtor on a successful team and would love to help you.
If you need to sell, and are ready to sell, no reason not to consider the idea; invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and then make your determination....