Market Conditions in 92882>Question Details

F23811610, Home Buyer in 92882

how is the market now in corona, particularly 92882 zip code. I am interested in that since it relatively close to OC for work and cheaper than OC

Asked by F23811610, 92882 Sun Mar 13, 2011

Answers

11
Hello there, What exactly are you looking for? I am an agent in Corona and know the area very well. If you would like to email me what you are interested in, I can send you some homes that meet your criteria. Market is still strong, buyers are still buying, and inventory is still on the low side out here. Most are short sales and investor owned homes on the market.
Please feel free to email me with any questions...cpafford@wnsdirect.com..

Celeste Pafford
Pafford Homes.
951-317-5571
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 13, 2011
I agree with Thomas. I grew up in Anaheim Hills & Yorba Linda, and if you move to the west end of Corona known as Sierra del Oro, you can still shop in Anaheim Hills and closer to the Costco in Yorba Linda than the one in Corona. Clearly you get more house for your money but the sacrifice is if you commute. There is always the metrolink that travels through Fullerton, Irvine and South County. My husband used the metrolink for years to commute to his then office which was in Irvine. Again, fairly competitive market because the volume of buyers still wanting to live in Corona for precisely the same reason, the affordability.
Please feel free to call or email anytime.

Lydia Kray
Tarbell Realtors/Corona
951-733-1058
Web Reference: http://www.LydiaKray.com
I moved to South Corona from Orange County in early 2009...I used to pay $5960.00 a month for my 4 bed 3 bath 1900 sq. ft. home in Trabuco Canyon and now I have a 4185 sq. ft. 5 bed, 4 bath, 3 car garage, loft, game room and office with a huge yard and only have a $2,600 mortgage...HUGE SAVINGS and lifestyle upgrade...but the traffic is horrible at certain times of the day and you'll want to make sure you live on the West end of Corona to miss most of the morning traffic to OC, as well as the traffic coming back too...

If you want any personal tips or insights about the transition, feel free to email me at tom@thomasjandt.com or call me at 949-322-8323.

I can say that I have 10 times more fun with my kids out here...

Tom Jandt

Tom Jandt
the 92882 zip code area is a desirable area by people from orange county. many of the buyers from orange county are selling their houses and with their equity paying cash and never have a house payment again. what an enviable position to be in. in many instances you can expect to pay half the price for a house in corona as you would in orange county. this is a great time to buy with interest rates the lowest they have been in 50 years and houses at bargain prices. don't miss the boat. i did an open house this weekend and had about 25 people showing interest in this market. corona is a hot market as many people like yourself are finding the home prices to be very desirable when compared to orange county. i grew up in o.c. and have lived in corona for over 28 years. you will like it here. for more information or to preview houses in corona call me at 951-734-6755 or cell 951-818-0239. darryl gordon. ---- i specialize in the corona area and have been in the real estate industry over 25 years. i have several homes to show you in this area.
Dear Corona Home Buyer,

The market and prices are very good for buyers right now. Here's the thing though- Its hard to find a house available for purchase. There are many short sales on the market but many times the agent handling the short sale negotiations with the bank(s) don't know what they are doing. That ties up the process, if the house ever sells at all. There are foreclosures, but the banks release their foreclosure inventory slowly so as to not flood the market with properties. And there are standard sales too, but usually sellers either want a premium for their homes compared to the foreclosures and short sales, or they have to sell higher because they don't have much, if any, equity. So again, IF you can find an available house to buy, and you are willing to outbid the feverish buying competition, you can get an amazing deal in Corona.
The market is great right now. There is a house on Pine Crest in 92882 which just hit the market at $195,000.00 I took my buyer there immediately and we wrote an offer. I am a local Corona Realtor. I live in Corona and do Real Estate full time. I have many satisfied buyers and sellers. Please give me a call or email me and I will send you my references. You should definately interview your Realtor. I would love to help you find a home. I am very passionate about what I do.
Hi Homebuyer 92882,

The market is swarming with buyers in all zip codes including 92882.
I have lived in Corona for 22 years and am from the anaheim Hills area myself. The truth is there are many many buyers. Homes are priced low in comparison to most of Orange county. Therefore you need an aggressive agent to get your offer accepted. Check out my website to learn a little more about me or do an MLS search on my site. Go to http://www.LydiaKray.com.
FYI- Jump in the market soon because spring and summer are the peak buying season!

Lydia Kray
Tarbell Realtors/ Corona
Cell 951-733-1058
Web Reference: http://www.lydiaKray.com
Hi there, this market is a wondrful time to buy, homes are at a discount price, and interest rates are very low, what more could a buyer ask for? I work all areas of Corona, as well as live in Corona. The inventory is low, but if you have the right agent who is educated in this market and area, it will make all the difference.

If you would like help locating a home you can reach me at
Cardemia@ aol. com., I work for Tarbell Realtors, my name is Kimberley Carde (951) 818-4790
I currently live in Corona, 92882; and the market is still great! You will definitely get more for your money compare to OC. Check out my website and let me know if i can be of further assistance.

Gina Galang
(951) 736-7499
Inventory is going down lately as investors snap up the houses for exactly what you're talking about, low prices and great location. Many people are buying houses at replacement cost, so in conclusion market is great for getting a great home at a great price.