Yamiletcueva…, Home Buyer in Victorville, CA

how is the market is it getting better?

Asked by Yamiletcuevas1993, Victorville, CA Thu May 24, 2012

Answers

9
Yamiletcuevas1993;

The market is indeed improving. In the Victorville, California market, there are not enough houses on the market, and people are buying. Just about every house on the market has multiple offers submitted within the first 2 days on the market. This causes bidding wars. I have also seen a fair share of cash buyers who are willing to pay more than asking price for the nicer homes. If you are in the market for a home, or considering buying or selling, it is important that you find an experienced Realtor to help you. Keep in mind that Realtors are free to buyers, and services provided to the seller by an experienced Realtor will be worth the cost. Give me a call if I can help!

Bo Goulet, cdpe
Certified Distressed Property Expert
DRE #01854568
Shear Realty-SVL Annex
13295 Spring Valley Pkwy., Unit C
Victorville, CA 92395
Mobile: (760) 713-6137
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 25, 2012
Quick answer is yes, I live in the area and my property taxes has gone up, thats one way to find out where the market is heading. If your thinking of buying or selling in the area, I will be happy to assist you with your real estate needs. Give me a call to help you get started 213.221.1321 Israel / Izzy
Big question what is better? are there more buyers that are ready and willing to buy and they are approved for a loan, in some areas yes.... Are prices going up, some small areas potentially yes, everywhere no.

We still have too many short sales, foreclosures and distressed home owners, and not a secure
employment market yet, and furthermore in many areas foreclosures are not yet all on the market, but
on the desks of various lenders....

It will be a slow process and in my personal opinion it will take a few more years, but in many areas there have been more buyers looking and buying...

But it is still limited to those with available finances, those with nothing else to sell, and a sercure
job.

Good Luck to you...
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike. I cover the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs of Northern Illinois and the fine
homes of the North Shore with @Properties Brokerage.
For general information, free market evaluations, free information for buyers, just e-mail me.
I provide with partner agents real estate services anywhere in the US and worldwide.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
This is a question that will get too many confusing answers. The reason being the market recovery is different everywhere. I would team up with a local agent so they can advise you about your local market trends.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
It's off the critical list; but the get well cards are still coming in.
Well the market is never going to get better as the markets are gone saturated, well your need will be fulfilled but would be a bit expensive.
Web Reference: http://www.gtoptions.com/
It depends where you live and what segement of the market you're looking at in a particular area. In my area the market is doing well for homes under $500,000 and exceptionally well between $200,000 - $300,000 range. Real Estate is local, not national so every market is different.
No thearket is not getting better
It's kind of strange however, inventory seems to be getting low averaging about 20 to 30 homes listed per day. Getting offers on short sale appears to go faster than before! But there is a home for you!