ptarnal, Home Buyer in Saline, MI

how is the housing market condition in MARBELLA??

Asked by ptarnal, Saline, MI Fri Jun 8, 2012

Answers

4
Or maybe like selling a fresh, rare steak and chili in Clear Lake City, Texas!
Great. Like selling home made butter milk pancakes on a winter day in Lake City Colorado
Mar Bella is a great community! It offers great schools and neighborhood amenities. However, in my opinion the big negative I hear from several of the prospective homeowners and current homeowners is the taxes are too high. They do have one of the highest tax rates around. Please let me know if I can provide you any further information or if you need information about other League City Communites. I would be glad to help.

Nicole Goodfriend
RE/MAX Eastside
713-480-3165
nicolegoodfriend@remax.net
Things are moving in Mar Bella. There have been 32 sales so far in 2012, 24 homes are pending sale, and there are 34 active listings. Prices range from $95-97/SF for sales in 2012, and the active and pending listings are priced closer to $100/SF overall. There's a good mix of new construction and resales. The schools are great and it's an attractive community. Let me know if you have specific questions I can address.

Good Luck,
Ruth Ann
http://www.har.com/ruthannmanison