Market Conditions in Sunrise>Question Details

Sunnyvalehom…, Home Buyer in 94087

how does the Sunrise neighborhood compare to other neighborhoods in Brentwood? looking to buy in 2012

Asked by Sunnyvalehomeowner, 94087 Fri Jan 20, 2012

I was looking at some homes in Brentwood with my agent and found one near Loma Vista park, which is right off of Sand Creek, pretty close to The Streets of Brentwood shopping area. I'm wondering how this neighborhood compares to other neighborhoods for property value and appreciation. I like it because it has no HOA and the location seems to be convenient. The prices seem a bit cheaper than other areas, which is making me wonder whether there is something I'm missing. I'll be renting it out, but I plan to keep the place for many years. I have some positive feedback from my agent, but I am looking for a second or third opinion. thx

Answers

1
Hi, I am a local realtor and property manager in Brentwood. I have a home I manage on Diamond Spring Ln for almost three years now. It is a great, family style neighborhood and I have had no issues in that time at all. If you find something there, I would suggest you move on it.