Market Conditions in Holiday>Question Details

Mcclain Snyd…, Home Buyer in Florida

how does one go about buying this home 1312 viking dr . as it is a preforeclosure

Asked by Mcclain Snyder, Florida Sun Jun 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Holiday/sold/531968-1312…

Answers

3
From my research, this home is not for sale. There are many similar homes in the area that are for sale. Give me a call and I would be happy to help you. As a buyer you do not pay my commission the seller does.

Deborah Fifer
ADDvantage Real Estate Services
1515 Carillion Street
Holiday, FL 34691

Direct Line: 727-542-8890
Hello Mcclain...
This house is NOT on the market... If you know that foreclosure is looming, go knock on the door and talk to the owner or get with an agent to do that for you... then make an offer and try to short sale it...
Short sales are very complicated and could take a long time... good luck and let me know if I can help.
Joe Ski... Future Home Realty...
Property records indicate that the owners are or have resided in the property. The only way to buy this home is to get the owners to agree to sell it or wait until it goes to the foreclosure auction. The easiest thing to do is contact the owners and ask if they are willing to sell, if they are upside down on their mortgage (looks like they are) you would need to contact a professional to conduct the short sale.

If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me.