Thomas O'Hea…, Real Estate Pro in West Dennis, MA

how do we find out what homes sold for in rockwood maine?

Asked by Thomas O'Hearn, West Dennis, MA Wed Mar 13, 2013

Answers

1
Easy connect and work with a local experienced Realtor in the Rockwood Maine area... Not only will you
get the market information you are looking for, but the experienced Realtor has seen many homes and
will not only help you find the right home for you, but also provide you with a market analysis for that particular home you intend to make an offer on, so that your offer is market friendly and competitive at the same time. Your Buyers Agent, requires from you your commitment and loyalty to that ONE Realtor, so that he or she can fully commit to you as well. The Buyers Agent's service are in most if not all cases of homes listed by another brokerage free to the Buyer as they are paid out of the proceeds of the seller at the closing table...

Your buyers agent, will make the purchase process easier, successful and will pay attention to all the
many details, including offering and negotiating the right price and terms, the inspection, appraisals,
estimates, walk thru, to bring it all to smooth and successful closing for you.

If you need a good recommendation for your areas of interest get back to me and I gladly send some good ones your way.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)