creativityhe…, Home Buyer in The Woodlands, TX

how close to town center in the woodlands, houstpn, tx?

Asked by creativityheals@optonline.net, The Woodlands, TX Thu Nov 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1059422683-96-S-Golden-Arrow-…

Answers

6
It is 27 miles to downtown Houston from Town Center in The Woodlands. If you have any real estate needs I am a specialist in The Woodlands area and I would like to help you any way I can. Please feel free to email me or call me & I'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have.
Rosemarie@interohouston.com
832-445-8243
Sorry to report that this home (96 S Golden Arrow Circle) is already under contract....Sold in one day though still in Option Period. The Woodlands market can be a real challenge for buyers, especially in the more moderate price ranges. You will need a good Realtor with up-to-the-minute listing information representing you to help you navigate this very competitive situation. Let me know how we can help.
Linda Maier, Realtor
The Maier Team at Keller Williams
Montgomery County Residential Specialists
linda@maierteam.com
281-435-5726
P. S. We would want to rent a year before we buy.
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
Linda,
This is the type of home my husband and I want to retire in year 2016. My sister lives in Houston. When I visit her this Spring I would like to tour the homes under 300, 00 2/3 bedrooms, 2 baths, fenced yard, preferably one level. Also want the best of both: close to town and natural setting.
all my best,
Sandy Smyth
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
This home is located in the Village of Cochrans Crossing. Feel free to email me directly if you would like me to send you the detailed listing directly from the MLS or any additional information on this or other comparable homes in The Woodlands and surrounding areas.
Linda Maier, Realtor
The Maier Team at Keller Williams
linda@maierteam.com
281-435-5726
.
Distance from 96 South Golden Arrow Circle in The Woodlands to Town Center is approximately 6 miles - should be11 to 14 minutes drive depending on time of day. Please let me know how we can help you in your search for a new home in our area.
Linda Maier, Realtor
The Maier Team at Keller Williams
linda@maierteam.com
281-435-5726
What village/district is this home in?
Flag Thu Nov 21, 2013
Good question! Town Center in The Woodlands is approximately 20 minutes away from Houston. Also, the Town Center in The Woodlands offers an array of great dining, retail shops, residential properties, The Woodlands Waterway and diverse in many types of businesses.
I will be able to answer your question. I just need some clarification on what area you want to know how close town center in the woodlands is to?