wangchi2008, Home Buyer in Cerritos, CA

how can I get more information about this house?

Asked by wangchi2008, Cerritos, CA Wed Feb 19, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3145029975--Bloomfield-Ave…

Answers

2
Wang,

I see that you are after this particular property. I just answered a previous question that you posted. This listing on Trulia only shows the amount of the loan in default. The last time I checked these homes are going for far more than $350k. The property is most likely valued at much more. Therefore if it is the $350k number that is attracting you I would disregard the property. It sounds like you need to get some information on how this all works.

Call me if you have any more questions.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE LIc #01456982
This home is currently has Notice of Default. This property has started the foreclosure process because a loan secured by the property is in default. The borrower/homeowner still has the opportunity to stop the foreclosure by catching up on defaulted payments or paying off the entire loan balance usually by refinancing or selling the property. Homeowners in default are often motivated sellers who want to avoid losing their property at public foreclosure auction.